New creepy emails from Dr. Anthony Fauci , released by the Republican Oversight Committee, reveal that the Chief Medical Advisor of the President of the United States has hidden information relating to Covid and the fact that it may have originated from the Wuhan laboratory and that he has intentionally downplayed the theory of escape from the laboratory.
The new information indicates that Dr. Fauci and former director of the National Institutes of Health, Dr. Francis Collins, may have teamed up with other scientists to downplay and obscure the theory.
Within the newly released emails, Dr. Francis Collins discusses with Dr. Fauci and others about how to “crack down on this destructive conspiracy” – which in this case aired on Fox News – that Covid likely originated from. Wuhan Institute of Virology with the help of NIH funding.
This would confirm the words of Dr. Li Meng Yan spoken during an interview of November 2020 exclusively for Database Italia
Collins wrote, “Wondering if there is anything the NIH can do to help quell this very destructive conspiracy, this news is growing.”
“I was hoping that the Nature Medicine article on the SARS-Cov-2 genomic sequence would solve this problem. But it probably didn’t get much exposure. Anything more we can do?
Fauci, 81, replied to the email writing, “I wouldn’t do anything about it right now. It’s a flash in the pan, it will go out by itself.
In the leaked correspondence, the phrase is also highlighted: “I share your opinion that a quick summoning of experts is needed in a framework that inspires confidence (WHO seems really the only option), otherwise the rumors of the conspiracy will quickly dominate, making a great potential damage to science and international harmony… ”wrote Collins.
Other email excerpts released today (Jan 11) reveal the following:
- January 27, 2020: Dr. Fauci knew that NIAID had funded the EcoHealth Alliance, WIV was an EcoHealth beneficiary, and EcoHealth was not compliant with its grant reporting, specifically one grant that NIAID knew had a potential payoff on the novel of the bat coronavirus.
- February 1, 2020: Dr. Fauci, Dr. Collins, and at least eleven other scientists have convened a conference call to discuss COVID-19. At the conference call, Doctors Fauci and Collins were first warned that COVID-19 may have leaked from WIV and may have been intentionally genetically manipulated.
- February 4, 2020: After speaking with drs. Fauci and Collins, four participants in the conference call, abandoned their belief that the virus came from the Wuhan laboratory and wrote a paper called “The Proximal Origin of SARS-CoV-2”. Before the final publication on Nature Medicine , the document was sent to Dr. Fauci for modification and approval.
- April 16, 2020: More than two months after the original conference call, Dr. Collins emailed Dr. Fauci expressing dismay that the article by Nature Medicine , which they saw prior to publication and were given the opportunity to modify, did not overrule the laboratory leak hypothesis and asks if the NIH can do more to “put down” the laboratory leak hypothesis .
- April 17, 2020: After Dr. Collins explicitly called for increased public pressure, Dr. Fauci cited the document of Nature Medicine from the White House podium probably in an attempt to further stifle the COVID-19 hypothesis leaked from the Wuhan laboratory.
ALL THE ARTICLES ABOUT FAUCI