A new poll by Trafalgar Group finds a vast majority of Americans oppose US military action in Ukraine.
Despite the warmongers in the fake news and the war cries from the Biden regime — Americans have no desire to start a war with Russia.
Only 15% of voters want US military action in Ukraine.
Maybe the fact that the current regime botched up Afghanistan, surrendered to the Taliban and armed them with billions of dollars worth of US weapons has something to do with it.
Convention of States Action, in partnership with The Trafalgar Group—one of America’s most accurate pollsters in 2016, 2018, 2020, and 2021—is releasing the results of a new national survey. Results were from surveys conducted January 12th through January 14th of over 1,000 likely 2022 election voters.
“Our leaders often forget that the American people have great wisdom in understanding the nature of threats abroad,” said Mark Meckler, President of Convention of States Action. “Voters in all parties stand squarely behind a U.S. military defense of a free and democratic Taiwan, even though that comes with great risk—and potentially a high cost to our nation—against the growing threat from China. Conversely, while voters clearly sympathize with Ukraine and support assisting them through diplomacy and other means, there is no support for U.S. military intervention should a conflict arise with Russia. The Biden Administration should take note.”
For complete details on the poll, including graphics, please visit:
KEY INSIGHT: Vast Majority of Americans Hesitant to Involve U.S. Troops in Conflict if Russia Invades Ukraine:
- 84.8 percent of American voters believe the U.S. should have limited involvement in event that Russia invades Ukraine:
- 31.1 percent believe the U.S should provide supplies and military weapons
- 30.5 percent believe the U.S. should provide only diplomatic area pressure
- 23.2 percent believe the U.S. should provide U.S. military advisors
- Only 15.3 percent of American voters believe U.S. troops should be provided as boots on the ground in the event that Russia invades Ukraine.
KEY INSIGHT: Majority of Voters Support Biden Administration Using U.S. Military Assets to Defend Taiwan:
- 58.1 percent of American voters believe the Biden Administration should use U.S. military assets to defend Taiwan if Taiwan is invaded by China.