August 26, 2021
STAND UP For Children!
The CDC is recommending K-12 schools become vaccination sites and recommends children age 12 and over to get vaccinated, in some states without parental knowledge or consent. It is only a matter of time before they come after every child because they are already testing COVID vaccination in children as young as 6 months of age.
Tell Your Elected Officials NO MANDATES! Tell Them: My Body, My Choice!
With one click, send a letter to your Federal officials, Governor, State legislators, Mayor and City Council Members.
Tell Your Superintendent NO MANDATES!
Write a letter to your Superintendent of schools. CHD has two letters sample letters already written:
Short letter to Universities and Detailed Long letter to school districts
Religious Exemption letters – Select “Exemption” in the top navigation bar. Fill out form, and a PDF will be emailed. If an original signature is required, it will take 5 business days to be sent by USPS.
Exemption forms available for download on new PROMIC website
Facts You Can Use
What we know now about COVID-19 and children:
- Almost 100% of kids don’t suffer from severe COVID. In fact, many have no symptoms at all. Thus, they may have already had COVID which is another excellent reason not to get the vaccine.
- The World Health Organization (WHO) has announced that young people should not take the vaccine.
- A concerning number of young people, especially those under 30, are suffering from myocarditis (heart inflammation), blood clots, low platelets and more following COVID-19 vaccination.
- The risks of COVID-19 vaccination adverse outcomes certainly outweigh the benefits to children and young adults who are considered low risk populations.
- Parental rights to make independent, informed decisions regarding their children’s medical interventions, including vaccines, are being threatened.
- Some scientists have raised concerns that the safety risk of COVID-19 vaccinations have been underestimated. As of October 29th UPDATE, there have been 856,919 vaccine injuries including 18,078 deaths following COVID-19 vaccination.
- Clinical trials in children and young adults are ongoing and will not be completed for at least one year.
- Hundreds of colleges and universities embrace COVID vaccine mandates, but there is no reason why students and families can’t shun coercive educational institutions and forge their own educational path.
- Not a single published study has demonstrated that patients who have had a prior COVID-19 infection benefit from the vaccination. So why recommend all kids get the shot.
COVID-19 vaccine is an Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) Product
Mandating it violates Federal Law and the Nuremberg Code. The Children’s Health Defense Legal Section has extensive legal resources to make individuals aware about their legally protected rights. Use these resources to educate and preserve fundamental human rights on critical issues related to health freedom.
Other Useful Information
Examples of “Vaccine Failure”
Sign up for free news and updates from Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. and the Children’s Health Defense. CHD is implementing many strategies, including legal, in an effort to defend the health of our children and obtain justice for those already injured. Your support is essential to CHD’s successful mission.