In addition (Control)Schema
Vaccination against COVID-19 is one of the most effective measures to reduce serious illness and death from infections.
Currently in Australia 3 COVID-19 vaccines used – Vaxzevria (AstraZeneca), Comirnaty (Pfizer) and Spikevax (Moderna). Like all medicines, vaccines can cause side effects (also known as “adverse results”). Almost all of these are mild and go away within a few days.
The Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) closely monitors side effects for suspected side effects and often determines that these are not caused by the vaccine itself.
The Australian government is introducing a claims system for those who have had a moderate to significant impact from a side effect of a TGA-approved COVID-19 vaccine..(Elimination in modern vaccinations of spike proteins and graphene oxide (video))
The program provides a simple, streamlined process for reimbursing / compensating beneficiaries for their injuries without the need for complex legal proceedings.
The program covers the cost of injuries of $ 1,000 and more resulting from the administration of a TGA-approved COVID-19 vaccine or from an adverse event (Side effect, vaccination damage)which is believed to be caused by a COVID-19 vaccination. (Study: Most people who are vaccinated die from autoimmune attacks on their own organs caused by the vaccine)
The list of side effects for the purpose of one (Damages-)Eligibility under this program enumerates the following clinical conditions as diagnosed by a treating physician (have to) and included in the approved product information for the specific vaccine:
- anaphylactic reaction
- Thrombosis with thrombocytopenia syndrome
- Capillary leak syndrome
- demyelinating diseases including Guillain-Barre syndrome (GBS) (“Demyelinating disease” or demyelinating disease is a damage to the nervous system in which nerve cells lose their myelin sheaths, which usually makes them unable to perform their normal function.)
- Thrombocytopenia, including immune thrombocytopenia, identified as the definitive diagnosis. (In thrombocytopenia, the number of thrombocytes (blood platelets) is too low. The most important symptom is bleeding, for example bleeding on the skin or in organs, because the platelets ensure the blood clots).
Damages not covered by the scheme include:
- mental and psychiatric illnesses (e.g. shock)
- Secondary injuries (such as fainting or a hematoma at the injection site that becomes infected)
- the following other injuries, unless they are part of the symptom complex of a clinical condition listed above: headache; Fatigue; Injection site reaction; Muscle or joint pain; Dizziness; Diarrhea; Pain in the extremities; Fever; Insomnia; Nausea; Vomit; Lethargy; Hyperhidrosis; Chills; decreased appetite; Malaise; Lymphadenopathy; Sleepiness; Stomach pain; puritus; Urticaria or rash; flu-like illness; Angioedema; anxiety-related reactions such as hyperventilation and fainting.
Specified injuries caused by administration that are clinically diagnosed are also covered by the scheme.
for (the assertion of) For claims between US $ 1,000 and US $ 20,000, applicants must have been in hospital for at least one night and provide evidence of the following:
- the nature of the injury and medical documentation of its likely association with a COVID-19 vaccination
- Hospitalization due to a vaccination violation
- medical expenses
- Loss of wages.
The hospitalization requirement can be waived if outpatient treatment is provided and the COVID-19 vaccine recipient has not been admitted to the hospital if this would otherwise have been the case because:
- on the nature of its clinical condition; or
- the recipient was in a rural or remote area, making hospital access difficult.
Evidence requirements for claims of $ 20,000 or more, including death, will be announced shortly as part of additional system information in November 2021. Proof of hospitalization is not required for death-related claims.(Side effects of vaccination: confined to a wheelchair and plagued by spastic disorders (video))
Submit your claim
You can now make a claim.
Services Australia has now opened its online portal. To apply and for additional information, visit Services Australia’s COVID-19 vaccine application system page.
Dear readers, I hope this makes it clear that this message was not fake news. As I said, I fully understand that you have to be very careful about what you spread.
The mainstream media can safely deliver the narratives that the government suggests and it will be believed. If we critics and skeptics publish something and it is wrong – or just not entirely, then of course malice is poured out over the “conspiracy theorists”. I am also not immune to errors, but I try very carefully and conscientiously to check what I publish.
On April 28, 2020, “The Hollywood Code: Cult, Satanism and Symbolism – How Movies and Stars Manipulate Humanity“(Also with Amazon available), with an exciting chapter: “The revenge of the 12 monkeys, contagion and the coronavirus, or how fiction becomes reality“.
On December 15, 2020, ““(Also with Amazon available), with an exciting chapter: “Pop stars as elite puppets in the service of the New Corona World Order“.
On May 10, 2021, “
You can get a hand-signed book for 30 euros (all three books for 90 euros) including shipping when you send an order to: firstname.lastname@example.org.