August 26, 2021
College-aged students are facing challenging decisions and the loss of constitutional freedoms as the price of admission. In a few weeks, many Universities begin in person classes. BUT students need to take and confirm their full vaccinations two weeks before – so time is critical. You can send emails today to presidents of over 400 universities to tell them the facts regarding COVID vaccination in young people and why all mandates are a bad idea. Email your local media too. Everyone needs to get involved!
Children’s Health Defense Sues Rutgers University Over COVID Vaccine Mandate: The lawsuit seeks declaration that the students’ rights are being violated, injunctive relief, and damages.
NOTE: We want to see your emails. So please blind copy CHD at: [email protected]
Find Universities, President Email Addresses and Sample Letters
Give your school this useful information about why mandates are not legal.
COVID-19 vaccines are Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) Products. Mandating them violates Federal Law and the Nuremberg Code. The Children’s Health Defense Legal Section has extensive legal resources to make individuals aware about their legally protected rights. Use these resources to educate and preserve fundamental human rights on critical issues related to health freedom.
Tell Your Elected Officials NO MANDATES! Tell Them: My Body, My Choice!
With one click, send a letter to your Federal officials, Governor, State legislators, Mayor and City Council Members. Send a letter now.
Due to outcry, many colleges have changed their mandates policy including: University of Michigan, Penn State, and Nova Southeastern. We hope this is a sign for other colleges to change as well. CHD will keep track of colleges changing their minds as we move forward.
Successful Actions by Students
Successful Actions by Governors/Attorney Generals
Coercion College or Individual Freedom College?
UCLA is Missing University Disclosure Information
Here’s where they went wrong. Is your school like UCLA? If so, substitute UCLA for your school’s name.
UCLA offers partial information about its mandatory COVID-19 vaccine mandate for Fall 2021 students. But, its web page is incomplete, allowing for disinformation. Full disclosure is absent. Therefore, UCLA should rectify the following deficiencies that accrue as a result of its vaccine mandate:
- UCLA is silent on Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) Vaccinations: UCLA should inform students that the mandatory COVID vaccinations are experimental and are only authorized under the FDA’s Emergency Use Authorization or EUA.
- Absence of Informed Consent: When vaccines are administered under an EUA, those administering the vaccinations are required to give informed consent information such as:
- CDC has announced (via the VAERS data base) that, as of June 23, it has received reports of over 1,000 cases of heart inflammation, known as myocarditis or pericarditis, in males between the ages of 16 and 24, following mRNA COVID-19 vaccinations.
- FDA recently included a warning about the risk of heart inflammation in the Moderna and Pfizer Vaccination fact sheets.
- The number of COVID 19-related vaccination injuries, including deaths, reported by CDC (VAERS) as of October 29, 2021 is 856,919.
- Cancellation of the Medical Code of Ethics: UCLA violates one of the four pillars of the medical code of ethics, one of which is autonomy—meaning that an individual’s freedom of choice with regard to medical procedures is essential. UCLA should state that through its mandate, they are suspending the medical code of ethics with regard to autonomy.
- Legal Authority not cited: UCLA should state the legal and statutory authority on which it bases its vaccine mandate.
- Remedies at law are not cited: UCLA should inform its students that in the event of vaccine injury, they have no legal recourse against the pharmaceutical company that manufactured the vaccine that caused injury. Additionally, UCLA is also silent about whether students or parents have recourse against UCLA in the event of its students’ injuries or death or if UCLA is claiming a legal shield against liability.
- Undefined Responsibility: UCLA does not identify the official that signed off on the mandate. This means that in a trial based on violations of the Nuremberg code, UCLA has not identified if the Chancellor, president, or board of trustees might be called as witnesses, or even be named as defendants.
Other Useful Information
- COVID Vaccine Religious Exemption Documents
- No one should die from a vaccination. Vax Injuries in children 12 years old to 20
- Toolkit for Preventing Vaccine Mandates. This kit will help you fight back against all vaccine mandates.
- Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System information
- FDA Warnings of Myocarditis and Guillain Barre Syndrome: The FDA added a warning that Johnson & Johnson’s COVID-19 vaccine may trigger Guillain-Barré syndrome (GBS) in a small number of people in a letter sent to the manufacturer on Monday… It states that adverse event reports suggest an increased risk of Guillain-Barré syndrome in the 42 days after vaccination.
- Top Ten reasons not to let your child get a COVID shot
- Almost 100% of children and young adults don’t suffer from severe COVID. In fact, many have no symptoms at all. Plus, many have already had COVID, which is another reason not to get the vaccine.
- FDA petition: On May 16, Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. and Meryl Nass, MD, on behalf of Children’s Health Defense (CHD), took a landmark step in the COVID crisis that has irrevocably changed billions of lives around the globe by filing a Citizen Petition with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to withdraw COVID-19 vaccines from the market.
- Pamela A. Popper, President, Wellness Forum Health: The Forbidden COVID-19 Chronicles: Why Colleges and Universities are Requiring COVID-19 Vaccines
- Hundreds of colleges are requiring COVID-19 vaccines, but many more are holding off on mandates
- Why COVID-19 Vaccines Should Not Be Required for All Americans
- Watch video testimonials from people who have suffered reactions to the vaccines
- 2 Things Mainstream Media Didn’t Tell You About FDA’s Approval of Pfizer Vaccine
- Why Parents, Teens, and Children Should Question the COVID-19 Vaccine
Examples of “Vaccine Failure”
Sign up for free news and updates from Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. and the Children’s Health Defense. CHD is implementing many strategies, including legal, in an effort to defend the health of our children and obtain justice for those already injured. Your support is essential to CHD’s successful mission.