How many people do you personally know who spend their entire lives looking for ways to control or kill people? You are out there.
In 2008, speaking to the international affairs think tank Chatham House, the late great swampman Zbigniew Brezynksi said:
In the past it was easier to control a million people than to kill a million. Today it is infinitely easier to kill a million people than to control a million.
Brezynski should know this, because for decades he has frequented the halls of the most powerful organizations and think tanks in the world. He had a uniquely elitist view of the world and in his classic globalist book, The Grand Chessboard: American Primacy and Its Geostrategic Imperatives, he offered a taste of that mindset. The powerful see the whole world as a playground to be manipulated, controlled, conquered and, if necessary, destroyed. Our lives are at the mercy of tyrants – that’s how they see it.
This is the downfall of government, which is nothing without coercion and violence, and Brezynski has been a key player and architect of the current global tensions we all have to endure. I wonder, however, if he had lived long enough to play a role in the pandemic’s seizure of power, would he have been affected by the progress in being able to control so many people without the use of troops, smart bombs and sanctions? . My magic billiard ball says, “You can count on it.”
See, one thing we’ve learned (whether you realize it or not) is that it’s a lot easier to control people now than ever. As the?
Very easily. You turn them off by programming them for self-sabotaging and self-destructive behaviors.
And how do you get there?
Through mind control.
Mind control comes in many forms, but essentially it is the ability to make people believe, think and act against their natural impulses and according to an imposed agenda.
American psychologist and Stanford University professor emeritus Phillip Zombardo describes mind control as “the process by which individual or collective freedom of choice and action is compromised by agents or agencies that alter or distort perception, motivation, affection. , cognition or behavioral outcomes “. His pioneering research project, the Stanford Prison Experiment, showed that most people are highly susceptible to the influence of group behavior and that many of us would go so far as to harm others just by obeying a figure’s orders. perceived authoritarian.
In today’s fustercluck world, the effects of mind control are evident everywhere and in current conditions it manifests even in its most dangerous form: mass psychosis. People living in this dark cloud of disillusionment are easily influenced and willingly sacrifice their health and well-being to follow the advice and directions of “experts” and politicians who foment fear and then a false respite to offer.
Consider how this affects our society:
- The population is drugged with chemical tranquilizers such as alcohol, drugs and toxic food ingredients.
- The monopoly of the media under corporate control. Presenting distorted and toxic views as “news” 24 hours a day, intentionally creating division and discord among the majority of the population.
- It censors all information and opinions that contradict corporate propaganda and make it appear that the authoritarian positions of the minority are those of the majority.
- The masses should believe that censorship is necessary for their protection and that speaking out against the corporate state poses a physical threat to their security.
- Promote a culture of celebrity worship and promote degeneration and stupidity as virtuous forms of pseudo-rebellion.
- Indoctrinate children from an early age into obedience rather than critical thinking, teaching them that the state is infallible no matter how many atrocities it commits.
- Isolate people from each other. Cut them out of the roots and multiple influences of family and friends.
- Attack the senses of the population with an endless stream of mind control based on trauma and propaganda of fear.
- Convincing ordinary people that being broke and poor is virtuous, while promoting massive wealth inequality between the elites and the rest of society.
- Destabilize traditional community and family structures by promoting promiscuity, divorce and dysfunctional relationships.
- The value of the single fiat currency is eroded, so that typical gender roles are reversed and both members of a nuclear family have to work to earn a living while children have to be sent to expensive daycare and state schools.
- Confusing people about simple biological issues like gender and creating a cult of official science advocates unwilling to acknowledge such basic science facts.
- By destroying the most powerful and capable members of society, the alpha males, through media campaigns that demonize them.
- It draws the attention of the masses to an invisible, intangible, omnipresent fear, like an unstoppable plague that is constantly changing shape.
- Requiring people to get government approval for virtually any manufacturing activity.
- Engage the masses in a system of technological control that prohibits free association and free enterprise and punishes those most likely to resist.
- Nominate the most criminal members of the government and give them free access to monopolized media around the clock.
- Eliminate natural and holistic forms of medicine and force everyone into a top-down allopathic medical system, suitable for all, for profit and ridiculously expensive.
- To separate people from genuine personal spiritual connection so that they live in constant inner turmoil with an insatiable fear of death.
- Create, over time, a social tribe of dysfunctional, unhealthy, confused, resentful, bankrupt, politicians who want to live prosperous lives but are unable to overcome their subconscious urges to act on their own.
The end result is a person so dejected by circumstances and chronic stress that he needs stimulants during the day to function and sedatives at night to deal with all the madness. And luckily, there is a coffee shop on every corner and a full service bar on every street.
Almost all of us engage in self-sabotaging and self-destructive behavior, which is great for people like Brezynski because it makes crowd control easier than ever. If you live “normally” in this environment, you are not a threat to whoever controls the board. You are in control because you are unable to stay on your one path of self-control.
Friends, this is social engineering in its most advanced form, and while it is instructive for understanding what has happened to our society, it is your duty now to internalize this as a requirement for eliminating such influences from your lives. You must try to understand how these influences have derailed your potential, and then you must do the necessary work to reconnect with your inner wisdom and authority.
Self-sabotage is a gift to the elite. It puts you on the edge of life and constantly burns your energy into a permanent war against yourself. It makes it nearly impossible for you to make positive changes in your life or have a positive impact on your community or this world. It leaves you aloof and dependent on the direction of experienced profiteers who use the science of the mind against you.
Yes, in today’s world controlling billions of people is much easier than killing them. And if you don’t make the effort to regain control of your life, you are doing your job as his pawn.
If you want to understand how it works and what you can do about it, attend a special event on January 26th Live Zoom event titled Crack the Code of Self-Sabotage, or click here for one FREE 15 minutes to schedule an information session with me.
Dylan Charles is a self-control and self-sabotage coach, editor of The Waking Times, and host of the Battered Souls podcast. Her personal journey is deeply inspired by shamanic herbal medicine and the arts of kung fu, qi gong and yoga. Having lived in Costa Rica for seven years, he now resides in the Blue Ridge Mountains where he practices Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and enjoys spending time with his family. He has written hundreds of articles that have reached and inspired millions of people around the world.